'Global Warming' is the biggest con trick ever perpetrated on the human race.
The theory of man-made Global Warming has evolved into a massive international conspiracy involving green activists & luddites who use it to promote their extremist politics, governments who use it as an excuse to extort tax and impose social controls, some deceitful 'scientists' who take advantage of it to get cushy 'research' jobs, and journalists who prefer to spread scaremongering tales of doom and gloom rather than do any investigative research.
From the driver's point of view, it is abused as one of the prime justifications behind many anti-car policies.
Find out the truth behind green/government propaganda and media bias by visiting these many sites around the world:
(Sites listed in alphabetical order. Links open in new tab/window.)
- ABC News (USA) — Michael Crichton Takes on Global Warming in Latest Work
- ABC (Australia) — Transcript of interview with Andrey Illarionov
- The Anti Man-Made Global Warming Resource
An extensive list of sites countering global warming propaganda. The evidence that global warming is a con is overwhelming.
- Armagh Observatory — 200 years on the net
Graph showing the correlation between temperatue and the sunspot cycle
- The Australian — Sorry to ruin the fun, but an ice age cometh
Sunspots are conspicuous by their absence.
The BBC (and BBC Television especially) with it's purse strings pulled by the government, demonstrates unbelievably gross political bias on ‘global warming’.
… but it's such a big organization that every now and again something slips past those steering this policy of deceipt...
“I have neither the learning nor the experience to know whether the doomsayers are right about the human causes of climate change. But I am willing to acknowledge that people who know a lot more than I do may be right when they claim that it is the consequence of our own behaviour.
I assume that this is why the BBC’s coverage of the issue abandoned the pretence of impartiality long ago.”
writing in the BBC in-house journal
- CATO Institute
- CEI — Bush Administration withdraws support for IPCC Chairman.
- Chris Landsea — Statement on why he quit the IPCC
Hurricane expert quits over IPCC's 'misrepresentation of climate science'
- Climate Police
- Climate Research News RECOMMENDED
Bridging the gap between reality and official science
- Climate Science — Resignation from the CCSP Committee
Another scientist, Roger A. Pielke Sr., resigns in protest at the lack of balance in global warming related reports.
- Christian Post — Why is the Vatican Backing Climate Change Theory?
Like politicians and scientists in need of a grant, the Vatican seems to have realised there's something in it for them.
- CNS — There Is NO Man-Made Global Warming
- Competitive Enterprise Institute
- CO2 science
Center for the Study of Carbon Dioxide and Global Change
- Cooler Climate Collective
- Daily Express — BBC Shunned Me For Denying Climate Change 2008-11-05
David Bellamy reveals how he has been affected by the BBC's political bias on global warming.
- Daily Mail
- Daily Reckoning — Global warming a New Religion 2008-03-10
- Daily Telegraph
- Earthday 96
The Heartland Institute.
- Eco Myths
Two articles on the myth of global warming.
- Edge — Heretical Thoughts About Science and Society
Essay by Freeman Dyson, professor of physics at the Institute for Advanced Study, Princeton University, USA.
- Electric Universe
An electric solar model explains why more sunspots, despite being cooler than the normal solar surface temperature, cause a hotter climate.
- Fraser Institute — Independent summary shows new UN climate change report refutes alarmism and reveals major uncertainties in the science
- Fox News — Kyoto's Quiet Anniversary 2006-02-17
- Financial Times — Kyoto's smoke screen imperils us all
Article by Andrey Illarionov
- GatewayToRussia — Putin's aide: Kyoto Protocol is totalitarian
Russian presidential advisor warns that the Kyoto Protocol represents a new form of totalitarian ideology, along with Marxism, Communism and socialism.
- George C. Marshall Institute
- The Guardian
- Ghana Web — Can Ghana’s Parliament Review its Position on the Kyoto Protocol?
A poignant view of Kyoto from one of the very countries that Kyoto purports to be helping...
- Global Change
A Vocal Contrarian Battles "Apocalyptic Environmentalism".
- Global Climate Coalition
A voice for business in the global warming debate.
- The Global Warming Con Trick
An article from the Daily Mail by Melanie Phillips
- Global Warming — Common sense prevails
Philip Stott reviews the results of the G8 conference in July 2005.
- Global Warming — Ecological fact or fantasy?
- The Global Warming Hoax
- Global Warming Hysteria
- Global Warming Information Centre
National Center for Public Policy Research.
A rational presentation of facts about Global Warming.
- Global Warming Lecture video
A downloadable 7.5 Mb video of a lecture by Dr Art Robinson of the Oregon Institute of Science and Medicine.
- Global Warming: The Trojan Horse of Environmental Scares
- Greenhouse Wars
New Scientist magazine on scientists who are exposing the flaws in Global Warming theory.
- Greenie Watch
"Global warming has taken the place of Communism as an absurdity that "liberals" will defend to the death regardless of the evidence showing its folly."
- Greening Earth Society
Asserting that CO2 is not a pollutant, but one of nature's most fundamental building blocks.
|In 2005, the cartel behind man-made global warming theory decided to rebrand 'Global Warming' as 'Climate Change' after they realised it wasn't actually getting any warmer.
- The Hindu — Challenging the basis of Kyoto Protocol 2008-07-10
Russian scientists deny that the Kyoto Protocol reflects a consensus view of the world scientific community.
- Historical Weather Events
A review of the historical record of weather in the UK since 4000BC — when it was warmer than it is now.
- House of Lords — The Economics of Climate Change (479k PDF)
The Select Committee on Econmic Affairs attack Kyoto agreement and the IPCC.
- Independent — Do you want to live in a country with rising unemployment and far less public spending? 2006-03-31
Dominic Lawson comments on the latest scaremongering
- Independent — Greenhouse Gas Soaked Up by Forests Expanding into Deserts 2003-05-12
Mother Earth proves she can take care of herself without our help
- Institute of Economic Affairs — Global Warming False Alarms
- Institute of Public Affairs (Australia) — Climate Change
- International Arctic Research Center — Testimony of Dr Syun-Ichi Akasofu to US Senate Committee
"many climatologists tend to avoid dealing with the topic of climate change before the 1970s"
- International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis
- Jennifer Marohasy
Politics and Environment Blog
- Links to resources skeptical of
“The IPCC has said that the authors of the scientific papers will have to change their findings if they depart from the summary in order to bring them into line with it. In other words, research which apparently shows that the panic over man-made global warming is exaggerated misleading and wrong is to be altered to support the summary’s view that man-made global warming is even worse than previously thought.”
- Melanie Phillips
- Michael Crichton — Testimony before the United States Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works 2005-09-28
Crichton calls for formal independent verification of claims made by climate scientists.
- Moscow World Climate Change Conference 2003 — Press conference with Andrey Illarionov
Russian presidential economic advisor discusses the Kyoto protocol.
- NASA — Goddard Space Flight Centre
- NASA — Earth Observatory
“Being a scientist means being a skeptic.”
Dr Gerrit van der Lingen
in a speech to the Royal Society, Wellington, NZ
- New Zealand Climate Change Coalition
Commonsense about Climate Change
- New Zealand Herald — Ignore all that hot air about global warming 2007-04-11
- National Post (Canada)
"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
- Notable Weather Events Historical perspective
Greens immediately and joyfully seize upon any 'unusual' weather event as proof of global warming — as if such things have never happened before. This list, covering some 2 millenia in the UK, shows otherwise.
- NPA — "Meeting the Climate Challenge": Left-of-Center Groups Warn of Impending Doom
- The Oregon Petition
Over 17,000 scientists declare that global warming is a lie with no scientific basis whatsoever.
- Peer-Reviewed Articles Skeptical Of Man-Caused Global Warming
Comprehensive list of reference material for those seeking facts.
- Philip Stott — 'Global Warming' as Myth
Essays on climate.
- Ponder The Maunder
A comprehensive look at the global warming issue without financial or political bias, by high school student Kristen Byrnes of Portland, Maine.
And Gore thinks he can brainwash his nation's children...
- Prospect Magazine — Against Kyoto
Former chancellor Nigel Lawson calls for the IPCC to be shut down.
- Pravda (Russian newspaper)
Unplagued by green activists, Russia has a different perspective on Global Warming:
See the "Climate 1" link.
- The Register — Painting by Numbers: NASA's Peculiar Thermometer
- The Register — Snow blankets London for Global Warming debate 2008-10-29
- Repeal The Act
- RIA Novosti
Russian News & Information Agency
- Science & Environmental Policy Project
- Science Bits Recommended
by Nir Shaviv, associate professor at the Racah Institute of Physics of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
- Scientific Alliance
- The Scotsman — Climate change sceptics say it's hard to get heard 2007-04-18
- The Scotsman — Polar history shows melting ice-cap may be a natural cycle 2005-03-09
(Notice how the Green party spokesman tries to cover his back!)
- The Scotsman — Bellamy Dismisses Climate Change Fears 2004-12-20
“There is no opinion, however absurd, which men will not readily embrace as soon as they can be brought to the conviction that it is generally adopted.”
- Senator James Inhofe — Speech to U. S. Senate 2006-09-25
In which he exposes media hype about global warming for the claptrap that it is.
- The Spectator — An Emerging Truth 2007-04-09
How an arrogant green activist's attempts to bully a BBC reporter into changing a story about global warming hammered another nail into the coffin of green lies.
- The Spectator — Deep Thought: Climate of superstition 2006-03-11
Nigel Lawson writes (Registration necessary)
- Spiked — Global warming: the chilling effect on free speech 2006-10-06
- Square One
Tim Lenton, former columnist with the Eastern Daily Press, comments.
- Still Waiting For Greenhouse Recommended
A most excellent site founded by the late John Daly.
- Sunday Mirror — Don't Panic! It's Just Politics 2007-03-11
- Sunday Telegraph — There IS a problem with global warming... it stopped in 1998 2006-04-09
- Sunday Telegraph — Climate chaos? Don't believe it 2006-11-05
- TCS Daily
- The Times — Befuddled by the fog of Kyoto 2005-07-06
‘Britain's environmental policy is a costly shambles based on dubious predictions about the future’
- The Times (Opinion) — Global warming might not be so bad, if we keep our cool 2006-07-06
- The Times (Letters) — Political action on climate change
Lord Lawson of Blaby and others write on recent pronouncements by Blair and Howard.
- The Times of India — Global warming or global cooling?
- U.S. House of Representatives — Committee on Energy and Commerce
— Letters Requesting Information Regarding Global Warming Studies
US Congress seek answers on the 'hockey stick'.
- U.S. Naval Observatory — The Seasons and the Earth's Orbit — Milankovitch Cycles
A good explantion of how variations in the earth's orbit and axial tilt may affect climate.
- U.S. Senate Committee on Environment & Public Works
- USA Today — How to get to the bottom of the global warming debate 2006-08-07
- USA Today — 'Day After Tomorrow': A lot of hot air 2004-05-24
- Vaclav Klaus
Vaclav Klaus is president of the Czech Republic, and one of the few world leaders not to have lost his head over 'global warming'.
- Wall Street Journal — Climate of Opinion
- Winton's World — Global Warming
- YouTube — Inhofe vs O'Brien 2006-12-27
CNN demonstrate scientific ignorance and typical media bias by playing the part of the global warming advocate.
- You Tube — Nigel Lawson on the Stern Report
Don't let them drive you out of your car!
We are no longer accepting any updates to this page.