|16 Dec 2007.
For immediate release.
"British road safety was the best in the world. Now it is institutionally incompetent at the highest level."
* Drive on the left. Make sure you can see and be seen. Keep a constant look out all around. Be aware of signs and regulations and why they are there. Be predictable.
* Recognise and anticipate danger and keep clear space from it. Always ensure that you can stop within the distance that you know is clear. Develop your skills.
* Give courtesy, co-operation and space to others. Don't obstruct them.
* Never take risks, drive unfit or compete with others.
* Safety is paramount and far more important than priority. Take personal responsibility for your safety and the safety of those nearby.
"Everyone in the ABD who knew Paul would like to offer their sincere condolences to his partner and family."